Sunday's Event at Candlestick

To: "Ba-Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday's Event at Candlestick
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:39:00 -0700
Sunday was a really fun event for both Mark and I.  We were even going to
tempt fate by combining the afternoon run groups like last year.  Just
kidding.  We had over 200 people with more than an hour of fun runs and
finished up about 6pm.  I can't even thank enough all the people that helped
out in the tight spots.  We do want to thank especially a few people that
really did much more than they had to.  Bryan Nemy for driving the motor
home out extra early and staying all day.  Ed Runnion who must have worked
at least four run groups.  Don Lew and Ellen Rosenbluth for doing a great
job at registration.  There were many others that volunteered and helped out
during the long day.

We hope everyone had a great time Sunday.  Those 60 second plus runs were a
blast.

ps We even had a very special car show up thats not even for sale yet.  The
new 2003 390hp supercharged Mustang Cobra brought by David and Judy Colman.
Talk about a 4.6 on Steroids.  WOOOOWWWW.  Now I can replace that chevy Z06
with a FORD COBRA in my dreams.

Thanks
Kirk Meline ESP
Mark Watson ESP