Car storage between Atwater NT and Pro?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Car storage between Atwater NT and Pro?
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:51:32 -0700
I've heard on Team.Net that there is not going to be any official car
storage place for those out-of-town people doing the Atwater NT and Pro?
Is this still the case or is the problem being worked? Any suggestions?
Not knowing makes it difficult for us out-of-town folk to know
where/when to get airline tickets and the 21-day cutoff is approaching
fast.

I'm still a little undecided about whether it's even worthwhile to fly
back to Seattle anyhow as I am currently unemployed. I've thought maybe
about staying and checking out the sites (Yosemite, SF, etc) and maybe
doing some job searching at the same time. Any recommendations? Of
course it would still be nice to have a place to park the truck/trailer
since it would be a lot more fun to do my touring in the Miata.

Thanks!

- Alan Dahl
Seattle, WA

Alan Dahl                                               home:
adahl@eskimo.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                       work: aland@bestnet.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~adahl          ICQ 52688023