Round 5 Big Thank You list

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 5 Big Thank You list
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:09:01 -0700
Hi Folks,

Chairing Round 5 ended up being way too easy, because there are just too
many nice people in this club!
First off, big thanks to my super co-chairs, who were both first time chairs
but did everything like seasoned veterans!  Thanks Erin and Steve for doing
so much work and being absolutely on the ball to keep the event moving!

There were so many others who just kept volunteering and volunteering until
we were all packed up and gone.  Thanks to Sean O'Boyle for designing and
setting up an awesome course and for working non-stop from Saturday at noon
until Sunday evening.  Jim Ochi also worked non-stop both days.  Thanks to
Boris Elpiner and Katie Kelly for pitching in with course lining on
Saturday, and to Vernon and Mark Watson for putting up with our "Chaos
Theory" school of course design.

I'm not done yet!  Brock Rasmussen, Jack Daniels, Alan Perucho and Noel
Esporo were literally *everywhere* offering to do everything!  Grid, safety
steward, extra work shifts, setup, tear down.  Durk Edwards and Don Ebaugh
had the motorhome setup before I even opened the door!  And of course our
stellar morning setup crew including all the above plus Ean Houts, Joe
Ciarcia, Tom Grote and many others I'm sure I've forgotten.  We really could
not have done it without you guys.

Well, I'm really tired and more than a bit sore now, but it was a very fun
weekend and I'm still quite excited that so many people pitched in to make
it that way.  It's good to know that our club is in good hands!

Peter