Re: Sacramento heat stroke

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Sacramento heat stroke
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:38:34 -0700
Speaking of heat stroke -- What's really frustrating is having to
stand out working course in the hot sun with no cars running most of
the time for 30 minutes at the end of the run group because the last
few multi-driver cars take 10 minutes between runs.

To avoid worker heat stroke/bad morale/poor alertness, it might help
to either just let those cars run in the next group (as long as they
work for a full run group's worth), or cut them off if they can't make
their runs in a timely manner.  I won't say which, because I'm sure
there are strong feelings on both sides and I don't really care one
way or another.  I'm just one of the poor guys out there getting
dehydrated and sunburned for no good reason that I can see.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94