Need storage between SD NT and El Toro Pro?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need storage between SD NT and El Toro Pro?
From: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:56:38 -0800
Brian Robertson of CalClub has reserved space at El Toro base for people
going to San Diego National Tour who need a place for their car, tow
vehicle, trailer between the SD NT and El Toro Pro. You have to go past a
guarded gate to get into the base, and the actual lot is next to the
sherriff's station. And it's cheap. (Original estimate is $150 for 1/2
acre... room for plenty of people). Actual cost will depend on how many
people split the cost up, but I told him to reserve it because even if I'm
the only one, it was worth it for the peace of mind.

If you are interested, e-mail Brian Robertson at SOLO2ERS@aol.com with your
name and phone number.

Jeff Winchell
#43 ESP