NASA results for January 20 and February 17 are now online.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NASA results for January 20 and February 17 are now online.
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:22:44 -0800
The results from the last two NASA events are now available online:

        http://www.geocities.com/nasa_autox/2002/nasa-2-results.html
        http://www.geocities.com/nasa_autox/2002/nasa-3-results.html

As usual, please feel free to point out any mistakes -- they are almost
certainly due to my post-processing, rather than Dennis and Peggy's
original information.  The online results *should* be identical to
the hard-copy mailed out.

Enjoy,

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net

[Alas, I had to miss the last event because of a schedule change in
a trip to Tokyo.  So far I've seen one Mini and one Miata, lots of
very boring sedans, and a non-GTR Skyline.  In the neighborhood
I'm working in, there are more Mercedes than any other marque,
including Japanese cars.  Very strange, and not at all what I expected.]