New Run Groups for Round 3

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Run Groups for Round 3
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:35:47 -0800
OK, we have reorganized the run groups for the season,
starting with Round 3.  The changes:

SM2, Mods, Preps and all Karts are all moved in with
OSP, run group 4 in Round 3.

Based on the first two events this may balance out our
groups better.

Novice classes are also juggled to match.

This means that lucky Gary Wu is now competing in Novice 2
instead of Novice 8 -- and he moves into first place.

Sorry, Joseph Parafina and Denis Lee, you get pushed down one\
but you still have plenty of time to catch up, looks like Gary will
provide you with real competition!

The final run groups are posted on the Round 3 info page,

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2002/Championship/round3_info.html

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!