Re: Become a Super Star in March

To: Cheryl Grantz <sgrantz@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Become a Super Star in March
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:54:09 -0800
Sherry,

I'm very interested in co-charing the 3/3 event (3/17's St. Patrick's Day (of
course, those that know him as I do know that he's no Saint, right Jake? ;^)).
should be able to get the go-ahead from the "Commander in Chief" this afternoon
and will confirm before tonight's Steering Committee meeting.

Regards,

Barry