Don't Think about it BACKWARDS quiz

To: algruner@yahoo.com, kkelly@spss.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Don't Think about it BACKWARDS quiz
From: TummyRub@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:36:32 EST
For sale cheap. Only used once. Win your class. GCR legal.

    "How to swap out your conscious memory with subconscious memory in your
own home". Only used once. In excellent condition. Finish is slightly
tarnished but is fully operational. Instruction manual follows: Insert chip
in orifice nearest to area of desired change. Plug in adapter, set timer for
desired ratio, squeeze hard and push the ON button.

    All offers in good taste considered. Will be used to pay for the
inscription on the urn of my dearest departed spouse and ex-racer. Winner
gets the kit and the urn with the departed's last request to be strapped in
each Sunday morning.

    Please include amount offered and your proposed inscription: ______

.....Gary "Never could figure out ratios" Porter (for a friend of a friend).

Sorry for borrowing the format of your format JimC.