RE: SCCA National Tour

To: "'Jim Ochi'" <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>, Joey Jarosz <joey@hotngui.com>,
Subject: RE: SCCA National Tour
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:42:35 -0800
At 2:24 in the morning Jim sez:

> The other thing to remember is that motel rooms in Atwater
> tend to fill up
> fairly quickly - if you don't want to have to scrounge
> around, or share a
> motel with a biker club (just ask Navid about this one...),
> you probably
> want to get reservations in advance...
>
> Jim

Yes, I do remember the bikers, they kept me up all night.  But, booking in
advance is not going to help that at all.  That was 2 years ago.  Last year
was even worse.  I had reservations for Friday and Saturday nights, but I
was working on the car so late Friday night that I didn't show up to the
event until Sat. morning.  I lost my reservations and had to go back all the
way to Los Banos to find vacancy!!!

Speaking of loosing sleep, what are you doing up at 2:30am?

--Navid