Re: Thunderhill report?

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thunderhill report?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:21:10 -0800
    Whoa, methinks you're reading far more into anything I've said than what
was intended. I may have misunderstood your point about the costs of
transponders; I'm sorry if I did. As for the costs of the sport, they are as
much as you want to spend. The old question of how fast do you want to go
sort of relates. And a lot of folks don't have a clue of how much that can
be, really...
    But your statement that there is hostility between racers and
autocrossers is way off. I love road racers, okay? In fact, I like most
people, even. And maybe at my advanced age, I'm envious. :) Any of my
original posts (way back last week) were merely a 'motherly' be careful
warning kind of thing. Like, dress for the weather, kids and stay out of the
deep puddles. I did race for a period of time in the late 60s, and finished
every race,  a most unusual feat in a Lotus 7. :)
--Pat K