Sunday's course

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>,
Subject: Sunday's course
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:58:49 -0500

Message text written by Rich Urschel

"
> ... and Ben Martinez for help with the course design.

That was absolutely the most fun course I have ever driven.
Throttle steer all the way to the slalom.
Rich Urschel"

Message text written by Rich Urschel

"
> ... and Ben Martinez for help with the course design.

That was absolutely the most fun course I have ever driven.
Throttle steer all the way to the slalom.
Rich Urschel"

Echos of the compliment from me. The course was outstanding,
easy-to-follow, and the whole operation was smooooth. It was just a
well-done event that left me with a smile, on my face. Thanks guys.

--John Kelly