Call for Reg. Workers ! 12/16 autox !!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Call for Reg. Workers ! 12/16 autox !!
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 19:07:34 EST
Last event of the year, at wonderfully close and smooth Oakland.  Need to
volunteers for registration from 8am till 12 noon.  Approx 1 hrs shifts, only
covered work assignment other than the RV !!

Don't forget the supply of SFR t-shirts is limited, so if you want one (or
two, or three) check with me sunday.  I think only large, extra-large sizes
remain.  $10 each, great deal for custom shirt designed by Arie Villasol !

Also got a supply of Solo 2 stickers (blue/red, 8"x3") required on each side
of car for Divisionals, Tours, etc.  $.075 each for members, $1 non-members.
Depending on interest, I can order more as needed.

See ya all on Sunday !!

Don Lew
Registration Herder