Scam front

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scam front
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:36:20 -0500
Here's the latest on the SCAM front.

FROM HIS ROYAL MAJESTY (HRM)
CROWN RULER OF ELEME KINGDOM
CHIEF DANIEL ABBOT, PHD, EZE 1 OF ELEME.
E-MAIL ADDRESS:[deleted]
URGENT BUSINESS REQUEST

ATTENTION:Sir

This letter might surprise you because we have met
neither in person  nor by correspondence. But I
believe it is one day that you got to know somebody
either in physical or through correspondence. I
gotyour contact through discreet inquiry from the
chambers of commerce and industry, you and your
organization were revealed as being quite astute in
private entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in your
ability to handle a financial business transaction.

However, I am the first Daughter of His Royal Majesty,
Princess Sandra Ifeoma Abott, and the traditional
Ruler of Eleme Province in the oil producing area of
River State of Nigeria.

I am making this contact to you inrespect of US$
60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million United State Dollars),

<snip>

Yeah, right.

--John Kelly