Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people

To: john@idsfa.net
Subject: Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 12:08:00 -0700
I'm lazy but sure as h3ll not rich. If I were, I'd be hauling @ss in a a
silver convertible 2002 M3. <GRIN> I checked out the trailer on that website
and it looks awesome. Think I can paint the silver box to match my car?
(bright red) As if I didn't attract enough CHP vehicles already...

Thanks for the tip, John. At least, I can follow written instructions. :-)

-Arnold
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"