RE: [bay-dsms] Ahhh...Oversteer!~Autox Report

To: Debbie <bartsmom@mindspring.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [bay-dsms] Ahhh...Oversteer!~Autox Report
From: Chris Warner <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:09:31 -0700
(who

finished 3 seconds faster than me on street tires, damnit ;) gave me some

pointers on how to drive an AWD with oversteer. I paid close attention and

next event I plan on putting him in his place ;^].

WE'll see about that....  I got third place, on street tires, so I guess I
did good...:)  I need rims for my race rubber now, the the slush will be
mine!

Chris

95 talon TSI AWD