Re: 95 Miata R

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: 95 Miata R
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:59:32 -0700 (PDT)
I found Kevin Lahey's Miata altogether TOO easy to drive - I could be in
the wrong place, pointed the wrong way, doing the wrong thing, and the car
would still turn.  It was slow, but slow is unfortunately easy to
rationalize away after the event; much more so than, say, spinning a
Corvette on a straightaway.  ;)

KeS