Re: E.J. Bayliss has passed away

To: bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: E.J. Bayliss has passed away
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:28:13 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/01 7:58:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bchafin@attglobal.net writes:

> Can someone on the Steering Committee comment on the
> possibility of supporting a charity event with the income above operating
> fees
> going to a charity in honor of E.J.?

Many of us felt the sadness when we found out about E.J.'s passing. I had'nt
even been aware of her illness, although I had been keenly aware of her
absence in the events, I didn't ask. On Saturday morning, I was shocked to
find out about E.J. through Charlie's e-mail. My feeling is, Charlie, if help
is needed, please let me know.
I will miss you, E.J.
Eric Cheung