Shock tower braces

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock tower braces
From: Mike Eynon <stingray@onth.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:10:55 -0700
I have been cruising through the rules for stock classes
(http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/Rules/index.html) and cannot find anything
regarding shock tower braces (front and rear).  Sway bars are mentioned, but
nothing about shock tower braces.

While we are on this... Does anyone run any of these for their E36 M3?  I
have read good things about these goodies, but have yet to talk to a real
person running them.  As well, I have looked over two different models...
the Dinan (I think 'Dinan' is Bavarian for 'Big $$$') and the Turner
Motorsports model (half the cost).  I am obviously leaning toward the TMS
model.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

// Mike Eynon
// '98 M3 AS #27
// www.MikeEynon.com
// 1366 Bulb Ave