Did I place 10th or 5th?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Did I place 10th or 5th?
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:15:49
Looking at the final results of the SFR 2001 championship series I wonder if
I placed 10th or 5th in Novice 4.  By points alone I'm in 10th place but
five people above me didn't finish 50% of the races.  Either way I didn't
place for a trophy but I would like to know where I "officially" finished.

Also, I read the posts earlier about novice status and I just want to  make
sure that I'm still eligible for Novice status for the slush series having
started autoXing in the middle of the 2001 championship series and not won a
trophy yet.

-Jeremy Rine
#12 STN(S?)