Re: SM Nationals Question

To: <Elmoizme@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM Nationals Question
From: Bryan Medway <creative@razorlab.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:40:11 -0700
the 2.4L is a popular engine swap for the Neons.. I think it has around
160hp/150lbs torque bone stock... it is a relatively easy engine swap, new
motor mounts, ecu, injectors, etc.

couple that swap with some other bolt-on's and you have some nice power and
torque in a small car with a good chassis...

although it only has 10 more hp then the DOHC 2.0L stock, it has really nice
torque.. but it's not a high revving motor. I think redline is 6500.

maybe in a couple years, my 2001 will have a 2.4L, I heard it's a direct
bolt in on the 2G Neons (same motor mounts and the like)

2.4L + Turbo + nice chassis = kool-aid smile. =)

cheers

:bryan medway
01 Neon ES