Not going to Nationals

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not going to Nationals
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:43:04 -0700
SCCA is staffing an information/membership booth @ the upcoming Sept.
7-9 races @ Laguna Seca.  Races include:

World Challenge Touring Car
Trans-Am
Historic IMSA GTP
Star Mazda Championship
American Le Mans
Speedvision World Challenge GT

Also, a Hot Import Day at the Track is planned for September 8 (Page 6,
Sports Car, September 2001).  For those of you running Street
Touring/Mod, you might want to come out and check out your future
competition ;-).  I bet we could
generate some real interest, perhaps sell some memberships on the spot.

While unlike the SFO International Auto Show, it looks like we'll be
unable to display our cars (limited to 10" x 10" booth) but there's
always the Worker Parking "display area" ;-).

If your interested in helping us out please reply to Don Ryder @
ryder2@llnl.gov.

Next year I'll be in Kansas :>).

Barry -