FS: 1995 BMW M3 Wheels

To: Bay Area Team dot Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1995 BMW M3 Wheels
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:15:15 -0700
My brother-in-law and I are cleaning out our respective garages and have a
few M3 items for sale.  First up this week is a set of 1995 M3 Wheels.

One set of 1995 BMW M3 wheels for sale.  They are 7.5" x 17" and have
Bridgestone S-02 Pole Positions 235/40-17 mounted.

The wheels are in very good condition and are straight and true with
no bends.  Two wheels have a fairly large wheel scrape which is detailed
in the photographs.

The tires have 1/32" to 2/32" of tread left with no autox or track time.

This is an excellent entry level set of autox/track wheels or the two
scrapes can be repaired to make a nice set of street wheels.

The wheels are located in the SF Bay Area (Sunnyvale) and I will not ship them.

I want $600.00 for the set and preference will be given to those that have
bought from me before and time of response, in that order.
Cash or PayPal only.

Pictures are located:

         <http://www.geocities.com/rex_tener/automotive/bmw/for_sale/1995_M3
<http://www.geocities.com/rex_tener/automotive/bmw/for_sale/1995_M3_wheel_se