FS: BMW OE 16x7 wheels w/used Kumho V700

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: BMW OE 16x7 wheels w/used Kumho V700
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:16:43 -0700
As I'm retiring my Z3 Coupe from competition, I have the following wheels
FS:

-BMW Double Spoke Style 47
-16x7, ET +35
-5x120 bolt pattern
-OE fitment for Z3 1.9/2.3/2.5/2.8 coupe and roadster, all E36 3 Series
(92-98).
-Pretty sure they fit E46 323/325/328, not sure about 330 because of larger
brakes.
-Comes mounted w/ used Kumho V700s, 245/45/16

Wheels are in good condition, straight and true with factory center caps.
Some minor scratches from cone marks, almost all have already buffed out,
more probably will, but I can't promise perfection.  Tires have only the 2
major grooves left, but are still good for a few events.  As a bonus, I'll
throw in 2 extra V700s, same size, about the same amount of tread left,
these have been in cool, dry storage since March.

$500 for all 4 wheels and 6 tires.

Link to photos:
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=813398565994_43300389103&US=0&colli
d=99207289103