Re: favorite place to buy eibach springs?

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: favorite place to buy eibach springs?
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:31:34 -0700
I've had custom wound springs for my '91 Protege done up in Dixon, I think
it was.   A quick look in the phone book reveals Spring Works in Concord
(925-827-2645) and Valley Spring Works (800-287-2645).  If you know what you
want, particularly if you know the wire diameter, spring rate you want,
outside coil diameter, and unladen height, they should
be able to fix you up.  I thought the cost was reasonable.
mike