Re: Track Usage of Rental Cars

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Track Usage of Rental Cars
From: "geewiz@mac.com" <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:31:24 -0400
On Tuesday, August 21, 2001, at 01:06 AM, Pat Kelly wrote:
>> And yes Pat and John, I do plan on writing up the "Land Yacht AutoX" for
>> NA
>> Pylon :^).
>     Okay, everyone, watch for Ed's article on the land yacht autox! Can't
> wait.

I've done it once; wow! I've never been a large car person, but Impalas
are amazingly well-behaved. And I'm a miata guy, so I am used to a car
that is nimble and pretty easy to drive. I couldn't believe I was steering
what, 5000 pounds?

Plus there's that cool thing that happen when you push the pedal on the
right....

-- Glenn