Free gear transmission/differential fluid

To: Bay Area Team dot Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free gear transmission/differential fluid
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:46:06 -0700
Hi,

My brother-in-law and I have been cleaning out our respective garages this
month and have a few things that we don't need anymore.

We have five quarts of Valvoline Durablend SemiSynthetic 80W90 gear oil.

        <http://www.geocities.com/rex_tener/automotive/free_stuff/diff_oil.jpg>

We have one quart of Redline 75W90 NS.

All bottles are sealed.  These items are free, however, you must pick them
up at my house in Sunnyvale (101/Fair Oaks) or my workplace in San Jose
(880/Montague Expressway).

Preference will be given to those that have bought items from me before and
time of response, in that order.

Thanks,

Rex