Championship Pick Wrong Class

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Championship Pick Wrong Class
From: "Mike Lella" <lella@gotnet.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 18:40:42 -0700
Does anybody know how or who I can contact to correct the mistake they made
on my National Entry.
 I'm signed up in C Mod with my B Mod Ralt.
Somebody even picked me to win the Nationals this year in B Mod.
Highly unlikely. I actually think my odds are better winning the
Championship in C Mod with my faster B Mod Ralt
Hey, it's not my fault. A couple of years ago they added 2 seconds to my
time for a non-enhancing performance part. Maybe this year they'll give me
the break they took from me and let me run in C Mod with a two second car
advantage!