RE: Seattle Nationals Results

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seattle Nationals Results
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:20:30 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Navid Kahangi wrote:
> I'll take that bet!  Just so you have all the info before you put your money
> down, I have run against both of them.  Both will beat Dennis, but Corey
> will come out on top.  If it rains, look for a multi-second gap.

:-)  I agree with the rain prediction of course, but I think Kent'll pull
it out in the dry.

Of course, he's a friend and a local region member, so I'm obligated by
SCCA law to think he's gonna take it... :-)

Should be interesting to watch!  I think Aaron Miller (?  not sure of the
name) in his swapped motor'd neon has been doing reasonably well back here
also.  Hard to believe the low tech approach could take it, but I guess
the weight advantage helps...

Mark