Re: My divisional picks revisited

To: donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net, BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My divisional picks revisited
From: adozzell@sc9.intel.com (TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:48:26 -0700
This is only true if youleave out the chances of sharing the jackpot.
When you do it all properly, there is no way to get the expected
value of ticket purchase equal to or above the price of the ticket.
That said, I bought 5 tickets knowing the odds because I can afford
to gamble away 5 bucks when the jackpot hits over 100 million :)

Tony