RE: Math and the lottery

To: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>, <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: Math and the lottery
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:19:45 -0700
Now _that_ is amusing. . . speaking of paradoxes, I knew a physics professor
at UCD who believed that the entire universe was created about 6,000 years
ago. He understood (and taught) the irrefutable evidence that the universe
is billions of years old. Yet he believed personally that all of this
evidence was a miracle that God created as a paradox to astonish us with his
creativity and power.

Truth is stranger than fiction.