RE: Divisional picks?

To: "'Scot Zediker'" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Divisional picks?
From: "Ryan, Neal G" <neal.g.ryan@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:12:54 -0700
Well Scott I hope you are right about Dwayne Komush winning EP. Considering
it's my car I'd be more than very happy. There is a lot of good competition
and since my car is running a tired "street motor" and down about 30hp on
the competition it would be a major victory. Neal Ryan (owner of EP FIAT
#30)

  P.S.  I hate to say this because I really want Dwayne to win however my
bet would have to go to Mike Sutton.