RE: June 24

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: June 24
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:03:41 -0400
        Somewhere on a web page, June 24 is still listed as an SCCA San
Francisco Region autocross date at Golden Gate Fields. Indeed it was on our
original schedule.

        However, we cancelled the event when Sacramento Chapter was awarded
the NorPac Divisional for the June 23-24 weekend. That's where the region's
Solo II focus is this weekend.

        Our next San Francisco Region Solo II points event will be Sunday,
July 1, at Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
        A week later, July 8, we'll be at the Network Associates Coliseum
at Oakland, CA.
        Then on July 15 we return to GGF.

--John Kelly