Non Autocross content

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Non Autocross content
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:19:09 -0700
 This is a music question, are there any modern rock people out there?
I have been searching for years for a song by the Cure called, Into the sky.
It does not seem to be on any of the albums or CD's, Or at least none that
are available in the U.S.

 If anyone on this list knows where I can get a copy please let me know.
I have a CD burner, If you have a copy please let me make a copy of it.
Thank you, I am sorry to post this, But it may work for me.

                                 Dennis Armstrong