Re: Marina and NASA/X

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Marina and NASA/X
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
--- Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, the cold is a summer thing at Marina. When
> Sacramento heats up and starts sucking, the fog
> comes
Like I said, what are you doing to eliminate the cold
wind at Marina? :-) :-)

> As for Ron the food guy, he had a heart attack last
> fall and is on the mend.

I hope he does come back. He might also re-think the
meat-fest nature of the food in favor of some low-fat
vegetarian stuff. The best I could get out of Ron was
cheese nacho's or a snickers bar. Still very welcome,
however.

Craig