Re: Great vid clip

To: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>, Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Great vid clip
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:21:20 -0700
To patrick and all.

Just prior to our SFR event, 11-14-99 at the Laguna paddock, We'd just
returned from a trip to  England. Although, I hadn't, previously, paid much
attention to the the car mag. articles on the Elise, I did recognize several
on the streets of London. (Are they all yellow?) Anyway, with that
"preview", I was tuned-in when I saw one (as part of the Green Flag group
sharing Laguna that day0 circulating the track. To my surprise, each time it
came around it was further ahead of the big iron in the same group. I can't
attest to the competancy of any of the GT-350s and other big iron in the
group (although some sure sounded strong both on the track and in the pits)
but the Elise not only came out of eleven further ahead each lap but, it
also appeared to "pull" the big stuff up into one. Must have been a really
heathy version.

        Don