Re: Great vid clip

To: Scott Serl <srserl@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Great vid clip
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 12:02:30 -0700
In message <GDEAIEEFLLODIPEMLGJFGEEDCDAA.srserl@pacbell.net>Scott Serl writes
>It would be nice to have a track easily accessible like that. Does anyone
>organize track days for cars out at Thunderhill? I used to go to motorcycle
>track days out there, and it would cost 100-200 dollars each for the whole
>day, depending on how many people would sign up.

Sure thing.  The SCCA puts on a "Street School" at Thunderhill
for $175 at infrequent intervals.  NASA puts on similar schools
at a variety of tracks.  There are lots of other sponsoring groups
as well.  I've yet to find a good general site listing open track
events, but here's one that lists the events applicable to Miata drivers
(and who else matters?):

        http://www.virkki.com/CRAM/

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net