Re: speedring recap?

To: "Phil Esra" <philesra@hotmail.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speedring recap?
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:14:41 -0700
This is a very quick reply.

We had thirty six driver's with twelve teams.

1st place Navid, Corey, Sharon
2nd         Barry Goldine, Jane Willis, Barry Spencer
3rd          Charlie Maier, Mike, John

The driver changes were great. Barry G and I were each side of the kart
when Jane came in. We both grabbed Jane's arms pits and pulled a little
harder than we both thought. Jane came flying out of the seat :>)). I
hopped in, took off, and was still laughing half way round the first lap.

I'm starting a championship series at the Speedring. An event every two months.

More later

Barry Spencer