Laguna Seca event chair opportunity

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Laguna Seca event chair opportunity
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:32:42 -0700
If you've ever wanted to say, "Yes, the last time I ran an event at Laguna
Seca, one of the most famous race tracks in the World . . ."
here's your opportunity.

The Event Chair who had signed up months ago, has now found he has to go to
Las Vegas that weekend for work! We should all have that problem, right?

So, if you'd like to chair at Laguna, please let me know. Don't hesitate -
I'm sure this opportunity will go quick!

Thanks
Sherry