SCCA RACERS NEED SOLO2 HELP May 19-20!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA RACERS NEED SOLO2 HELP May 19-20!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:16:33 -0800
SCCA has to support two races on the same weekend, May 19-20, 2001.  Our
race worker ranks will be stretched past the limit.  Solo2 is being asked to
help.  We need volunteers to work a big-time race that weekend.
For us, it's a chance to see a big time race up close and personal -- not
only free, but with the gratitude of our racing compadres.  One race is a
NASCAR event at Laguna Seca, the other is the Wine Country Classic at Sears
Point.

If you can help out, you will need training -- SCCA  Fire School (March 3,
2001) is an absolute requirement if you are not already a licensed course
worker.

See the SFR SOLO2 NEWS for more information
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/news.html

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!