Re: It's quiet....

To: navid@interwoven.com
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:11:41 -0800
Navid Kahangi wrote:
> Since you guys are almost there, why don't you come by Laguna Seca on Sunday
> and watch Kit get beaten in yet another "REAL" track?  I'm afraid he is
> going to run out of places to get whipped very soon. :)

whipped?  I don't think so!  ;)  my 4 door sausage stomper is going to
run circles around your poor car.  My additional 10 horsepower at the
rear wheels are going to strike fear into your measly little 3.0l
engine, and send it cowering behind your softer tranny mounts, and
plastic water pump.  ;)

        -kit