Thanks to everyone that helped at Marina

To: ssher@home.com
Subject: Thanks to everyone that helped at Marina
From: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 11:49:52 -0700
I just wanted to thank those individuals that helped set-up, run,
and break down the autox this past weekend at Marina.  I know I
will definitely forget someone that helped...so I apologize in
advance...but I did want to thank Peter Mottaz & company at
registration...Jerry Mouton for the offer of going to the
local Kinkos to make copies of the release forms...for Kevin
Lahey reminding me to do intra-event tasks...for Don Ebaugh
and Kevin Stevens for rookie course walks...for Don Lew and
I think Don Ebaugh and Corey Smith for doing last minute
tech on grid.  For Chris McKinney, E.J Bayliss, and Bryan
Nemy for doing safety stewart tasks...and for Navid showing
us the right way to break an "A" arm.

For all the others that helped also...

I also wanted to thank Corey for letting me use his car while
mine is getting re-turboed.

Lastly, for the always helpful Ben Martinez for putting up
with yet another rookie co-event chair.  Nice course Ben.

Steve S.
Normally - #47 CSP
Yesterday - non-numbered white Buick LeSabre with a 55.8 second
fun run.