Autox rims and tires possibly for sale

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <miata@realbig.com>
Subject: Autox rims and tires possibly for sale
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 30 14:39:01 2000
I am considering selling my black 13x9 Diamond steel rims with 225/45/13's with
only 4 events (30 runs) on them. I paid $175 for the rims and $143 each on the
tires, so I have about $750 in'm not accounting for wear. Make and offer if
your interested.

I would also consider selling the rubber (locally, SF Bay Area), with a deposit
on the rims which would be refund when the rims are returned, so I could use
them again at a later date.

Gotta change some habits and loose a few pounds (40). I know you can't lighten
cars in CSP, but nobody said you can't lighten the driver ;). This is the first
car I have owned that is bad for your health, and back account. Thanks for the
bandwidth.
 ~Nanda and UFO, CSP Miata #4