Sunday, June 25th SFR Round 9

To: "Ba-Autox \(E-mail\)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday, June 25th SFR Round 9
From: "Kristi A. Soo Hoo" <ksoohoo@iresults.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:05:32 -0700
Hi All -

Yes, we are already into Round 9 of the San Francisco Region's Championship
Series.  This time we will find ourselves down in Marina, CA at the Marina
Airport.  Directions can be found on the web site at
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/sites.html#marina.

Your event Chairs for this event are Ben Martinez and Carl Merritt.
Motorhome driven by Ben Martinez.
The course will be designed by Ben Martinez and Larry Sharp.

Early Morning Set up Crew is as follows.  If you show up to work, make sure
I get your name down so when you jump ahead in the reg. line, I know you
were helping with set up.

Russ Bowlus
Au Nguyen
Alan Gruner
Sean Tompkins
Neil Verity
Elton Hom

E.J Bayliss will be helping me with Registration.  Thank you EJ for helping
my sanity!

Please remember, this is Marina.  They are fairly particular about their
rules.  We need to keep the site clean.  That means all of your garbage
should make its way to one of the many garbage cans available there.

Please be careful of your speed coming and going from the Autocross site.

When at the site, there are only particular areas that we can pit.  Please
keep this in mind and don't get angry if you are asked to move to a
different spot.  These are the rules for the site.  If SCCA loses the site,
that probably will endanger other clubs using the site.

Remember, we are all volunteers out to have fun - so let's make it fun and
leave the attitudes at home!

Thank you everyone that helps to make these events possible and see you on
SUNDAY!!!!

Kristi A. Soo Hoo
Idea Integration
582 Market Street, Suite 1300
San Francisco, CA  94104
Voice:  415-248-1627
Fax:      603-372-7408
www.idea.com
-- Dogs leave paw prints on the souls that love them. --