Re: great course

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>, <Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM>,
Subject: Re: great course
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:41:22 -0700
that was fun, as was the right-left-right before the finish.  i discovered
(on my last and blown run) that i could dive right down its throat and wail
on the brakes just i was turning right to left, get the car a little
sideways and scrub off speed for the right hand sweeper.  too bad i didnt
figure that out before.. i was braking way too early on my first two runs.

uh oh... can i start thinking again yet??

-james