Re: Awesome John Kelly

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, bspencer@tsoft.com
Subject: Re: Awesome John Kelly
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 10:57:17 PDT
Sheesh, what good is it to tell Barry that?  He doesn't even know what
TODAY'S date is!

KeS

(Well, yesterday he didn't know what today's date was.  I mean, yesterday he
didn't know what yesterday's date was.  And anyway, he would have written it
backwards in that stupid European way, so it would read 06/06/2000 instead
of 06/06/2000, and nobody would be able to figure out whether he even knew
what MONTH it was yesterday.)