REGISTRATION WORKERS!!!

To: "Ba-Autox (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: REGISTRATION WORKERS!!!
From: "SooHoo, Kristi" <Kristi.SooHoo@cshs.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:34:40 -0700
Hi -

Calling for folks to help out with registration on SUNDAY!!!  Preferably
someone that does not run first or second run group.  I will be running the
first run group and leading the driver's meeting.  I need folks that can
help out starting at 7:30AM until after the first run group ends.

THIS DOES count as your work assignment!

Anyone is encouraged to help - it is preferred if you have run registration
before.  This is CANDLESTICK, so there will be lots of people with lots of
questions.

Please RSVP to me anytime before Sunday so I know who will be there and who
I can count on.  The more people we get, the shorter I can make the shifts.

If I DO NOT get volunteers to work, guess what that means!?

NO REGISTRATION == NO ONE CAN RUN AT THE EVENT!!!!

So, please come help out!

Kristi A. Soo Hoo