Re: Checkered Flag Stickers

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Checkered Flag Stickers
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:33:23 -0700
>From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
>Subject: Re: Checkerefd Flag Stickers/Trophies/ Or A Check

>Actually
>trophy costs (event trophies) are not very costly, (probably less than $25)
>and I'm not the treasurer...:-) This could be a topic at our next Steering
>Committee meeting.
> --Pat Kelly

Whoa- hold on! We've still got boxes and boxes of series/winter slush
trophies from '98 and '99 that winners never bothered to pick up! Can't even
use the motor home bed cuz of all that stuff.

If we started giving out daily trophies we'd soon have to start tossing out
cones to make room for all the boxes of unclaimed trophies. People always
say they want these things, but they're just talking through their hats.
Hmmm - hats. Those stack pretty well and they can be generic "SFR Class
Winner" - you can win one total for the year??? Hmmmm.

Anyway, just go ahead and stick that win sticker on your car. It's not
bragging - it's informative. On the way to work this morning I saw a black
Suburban with a win sticker (only sticker on it) on the back window.
Probably a road racer, but at least I knew I could drive behind the guy
without him doing something weird. Probably.

Sherry