RE: Co-Chair needed for May 20th SCCA AUtox

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Co-Chair needed for May 20th SCCA AUtox
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:04:28 -0700
> Spinning cars are also much more fascinating to watch, in a
> "Fantasia" kind of way...

No doubt, much better photo/video opportunities that way too...

=P

And on the video note, over 180 of my 1-lap of Thunderhill AVIs downloaded,
totaling well over 6G transferred.  Wow, you people are crazy.  I assure you
all that my extreme drift around turn 10 was quite unintentional, and the
smooth recovery from such rear-end-out situations I completely attribute to
autocrossing at Oakland in the rain ;).

-Carl