Re: Lemoore Pro Solo site entry

To: "Rex Tener" <rex@marimba.com>, "Team dot Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Lemoore Pro Solo site entry
From: "Fresno Chapter SCCA" <garymac@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:13:13 -0700
I might add to this...Be sure to bring your SCCA membership card as well.
Non members who are not on our volunteer list will NOT be admitted unless
accompanied by a member. If there are non member people you want on this
volunteer list please get their names to me ASAP
Gary McDaniel
Fresno Chapter SCCA
1-800-318-9774
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Fresno